- Flat tiles offer a crisp, clean appearance for Modern, Colonial, Craftsman, French Provincial and Tudor architecture
- Concrete tile is the ideal alternative to slate, wood, stone coated metal, and asphalt roofing materials
- Tile roofs enhance curb appeal and maintain the value of the structure over time
Eagle is Peace of Mind
- USA Owned. USA Made.
- Tile is tested to the highest standards in the industry for fire, high-wind, hail and freeze-thaw protection
- Products are affordable and environmentally friendly
Limitless options without compromise, Eagle’s Flat Tile profiles offer graceful beauty, rugged strength, and enhanced curb appeal. Available in a vast array of colors from warm earth tones and cool grays to refreshing natural hues ranging from green to eggplant—its crisp appearance complements both traditional and modern architecture. Depending on the look you are after, our Flat Tiles can emulate the texture and style of natural materials such as wood shake, clay and slate – and are a more affordable alternative. See for yourself.
Concrete roof tile never looked so good.
Fire Tested – Eagle Roof Tile is a Class A roof covering that will protect your home and personal property
Hail/Impact Tested – Concrete roof tile stands up to hail, as well as or better than, any other roofing product. Some insurance companies offer discounted premiums for houses with tile roofs because of its impact resistance.
High Wind Tested – Installed correctly, Eagle Roof Tile can survive the strongest storms and harshest weather. Eagle tile is tested and approved for use in the Miami Dade high velocity hurricane zone, withstanding sustained winds of up to 180mph.
*Freeze Thaw Protection – Eagle Roof Tile passes Freeze-Thaw requirements. *Excludes color bonded/slurry tiles.